Form F Assessor
Due to continued success and growth, we are seeking independent, self-employed Form F Assessors to undertake Form F assessments for prospective Foster Parents.
- To assess and prepare prospective Foster Parents
- To counsel out those applicants not suitable for the organisation
- To prepare Form F reports for Fostering Panel
- To present assessments to Fostering Panel
- You will work independently, to a high standard and within specified timescales.
- South East (Kent, Essex, Sussex)
- East Anglia (Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire)
- West Midlands
- East Midlands
- North West
- Thames Valley/West London
What we offer
- Competitive professional fees;
- Professional guidance and advice, with access to training and development opportunities;
- Professional supervision.
If you would like to apply to become an Independent Form F Assessor please download the application form and equal opportunities form below; once completed, please click 'apply' to upload your completed application form and support documentation.
Please note the successful applicant must agree to an enhanced disclosure under the Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) procedures and provide two references.
By the Bridge with Cambian is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. By the Bridge with Cambian is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
No agencies please.
If you require further information regarding the post or application process, please contact the AssessmentTeam@bythebridge.co.uk
Jobs at By the Bridge with Cambian
By the Bridge with Cambian is an innovative, dynamic, independent Fostering organisation providing high quality Foster care and services to children and their Foster families.
We continually strive to achieve excellence for our children and young people, Foster parents and staff. And every member of staff makes a valuable contribution towards improving the lives of children.
People are at the heart of everything that By the Bridge with Cambian is about. It is vital for our children, that our Foster Parents and staff are inspired and motivated by working for us.
We aim to create an environment where people feel valued and can grow, to develop and achieve their goals. We work to ensure that By the Bridge with Cambian is a fun place to be, where people are treated fairly and rewarded well for the work that they do.
By the Bridge with Cambian is an equal opportunities employer
We may close job adverts once we’ve received sufficient applications. This can happen quickly and may be before the advertised closing date, so if you’re interested, please apply as soon as possible.