The FosterTalk Awards are returning on Thursday 20 May 2021 and we want you to get involved!
Do you work with a foster carer who has really made a difference to a child’s life? Or a social worker who has gone above and beyond to help during lockdown?
If so, then why not nominate them for one of the following awards categories:
• Outstanding Commitment to Fostering Children with Disabilities
• Care Leaver of The Year
• Foster Carer of The Year
• Rising Star (Foster Carer under 30)
• Outstanding achievement by a Young Person in Care
• Outstanding Contribution by a Birth Child
• Outstanding contribution by a Social Worker
• Fostering Supporter Award
The above categories are open to carers, young people, social workers and even fostering supporters such as birth children.
Nominations are open NOW until 5th April 2021 so get nominating those who you think deserve to be recognised and celebrated!
To find out more about each category and to submit your nominations please visit:
Please note: Due to Covid there will be an online awards ceremony. Nominations are open to all FosterTalk members Social Workers, Local Authorities and Independent Fostering Agencies with FosterTalk membership.