Register your details for an information evening
Nottingham Fostering Information Evening
We hold regular information evenings in Nottingham. The information evenings are essential information on By the Bridge and fostering. Please contact us for the next available date.
The team that runs the events are friendly, knowledgeable and will share their fostering experiences and answer any questions that you have. They’ll also provide more information on topics such as:
- Why children need fostering and how our unique therapeutic approach makes a difference
- How we match foster children to our Foster Parents
- Fostering as a career – the great pay, benefits, allowances, promotion and tax advantages. Also, what is expected of you as a Foster Parent
- The local support and exceptional training you’ll receive as a professional Foster Parent
- What makes us different to other fostering providers and why we are in high demand (over 1000 children are referred to us every month)
The Nottingham information evening is held in a convenient location:
The Holiday Inn, Bostocks Lane, Sandiacre, Nottingham NG10 5NJ
All of our Foster Parents say that the information they had at their information event was really valuable in helping them make a decision.
Of course refreshments will be provided too!
Pre-book your information evening by leaving a few details on the contact form or by calling us on 0800 644 6230.
Fostering in Nottinghamshire
We are currently looking for Foster Parents in Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Long Eaton, Grantham, Hucknall and Mansfield. Also the surrounding towns and villages.
Our Midlands Region is based just outside Rugby and situated in a lovely converted granary surrounded by farmland.
The Midlands team is the biggest in By the Bridge; they are all very friendly and enjoy getting together with the foster families and children during school holidays.
By the Bridge is renowned for its family activities and there’s always something exciting to look forward to. In fact, we regularly organise events and support groups for our Foster Parents, their families and the children in their care.