Foster Parent training, pay, allowances and support. Also what makes By the Bridge so unique.
Transfer to a Leading Fostering Organisation
At By the Bridge we always welcome existing Foster Parents who want to join our leading Therapeutic fostering organisation.
We’ll provide you the right support, training, opportunities of promotion and, more importantly, the appreciation you deserve.
There are lots of advantages to choosing to foster with By the Bridge Ltd, including great pay:
- A quick and efficient transfer process, typically 12 weeks
- Strong relationships with LAs; we receive over 500 referrals a week
- Opportunities for promotion to higher pay grades
- Our Foster Parents are treated as professionals - the expert of the child and an equal partner in our skilled team
- Experienced staff and our friendly, welcoming offices
- Opportunities to study for recognised academic qualifications
- An extended support package
- The last three Ofsted Inspections we have been rated ‘Outstanding’
- A successful therapeutic fostering approach
- An acceptance bonus paid to families coming from independent fostering organisations
Why Change Fostering Agency?
There are a number of fostering organisations, many of these are impersonal agencies. At By the Bridge, we are big enough to provide a full range of support services but have local offices and teams to provide highly personalised support to Foster Parents.
We believe that every child is different and our therapeutic approach enables us to train our Foster Parents to better understand the children in their care needs.
We are always keen to work with Foster Parents that want to develop their skillset, learn a different way of working and ultimately give the child (or children) in their care the best possible life.
We believe in rewarding our Foster Parents for the amazing work they do. After all, they are the people that make By the Bridge so special.