Support for our Foster Parents in Essex
People are at the heart of everything that By the Bridge is a priority for us to look after all our children, Foster Parents and staff alike.
We’ll offer you a great package of support, training, pay, allowances and family experiences, so you can commit to fostering a child as a full-time career.
As a By the Bridge Foster Parent we’ll offer you an full support package:
- Excellent weekly pay and allowances
- 24/7 & 365 days personal advice service and a dedicated out of hours support team - you’re never on your own
- Expert training and promotion opportunities
- Regular local support groups, supervisions, local branch events and activities for our foster parents family members and young people
- Exclusive allowances for travel, clothing, equipment, festive gifts and extras
- Reward scheme, membership of FosterTalk and many more benefits
Our offices are one big community. Our Foster Parents are encouraged to meet regularly at the local Essex office, to learn from each other, build friendships share experiences and support each other. It’s like being part of one big family and what makes By the Bridge so special.
We organise lots of activities throughout the year for families, foster children and birth children to all take part in. From festive parties, days out to theme parks, and trips to the pantomime.
It’s about valuing the whole family; strengthening relationships and building a team were all proud to be a part of providing young people with positive experiences with living with a family.
We have an excellent team of Foster Parents in Essex who are supported by our local team based in our office in Ingatestone, near Chelmsford.
We pride ourselves on having dedicated staff who are approachable, friendly and more importantly that they are easy to get hold of!
We'll also provide you 21 days respite for you and your family - if needed. (Respite are days where other foster parents can look after your foster children to give you time to recharge your batteries).
If you would like to know more information about fostering a young person in Essex, enquire today and help a young person rebuild their lives.