Assistant Regional Manager
Job Title: Assistant Regional Manager
Location: Styal, Cheshire, office based (SK9), with regional travel
Salary Range: £38,000 to £40,000 DOE
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday 35 hours per week
Benefits: Company Car with fuel card or Car Allowance and paid mileage / Private Health Insurance / Life Assurance - 4 x salary / internal reward schemes / Flexible Working
We are By the Bridge, a leading independent fostering provider. We find and train the best foster parents so that young people in care get a better chance in life as a result of their foster family's commitment and dedication. By the Bridge is looking for a dedicated, proactive and forward thinking Assistant Regional Manager to join the company our team!
As Assistant Regional Manager, you will be an exceptionally driven individual and be a team player with strong leadership qualities to drive designated branch within the region and work in partnership with key stakeholders. Through training, coaching and modelling, alongside the Quality Team, the Assistant Regional Manager will help to further promote and embed our fostering practices.
The successful candidate for this role will be an experienced social work practitioner who will play a pivotal role in supporting supervising social workers in developing social work capabilities, and finding their own solutions to ensure a culture of continuing professional curiosity.
Are you someone who shares our passion to make children's lives better, would you enjoy working in a busy IFA who are dedicated in helping children and young people rebuild their lives? If so, we would like to hear from you!
What you will be doing
- Deputising in the absence of the Regional Manager with the support of another Assistant Regional Manager
- Monitoring safeguarding incidents, ensuring that these are updated regularly and that the records accurately reflect the most up to date status.
- Preparing and submitting Ofsted Notifications
- Supervise an experienced team of supervising social workers who are reflective and creative in practice with support from regional therapist
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external key stakeholders to ensure effective running of our foster care services.
- Facilitate as appropriate and attend meetings as necessary, to include: Foster parent supervision groups, end of placement meetings and monthly team management meetings.
- Assist with providing information and data for management reports, tenders and presentation.
- To assist with the monitoring and managing of the branch expenditure versus budget.
- Ability to travel across the UK to all branches to engage with all staff and foster families
- Social Worker with experience of OFSTED regulations
- Registered with the relevant professional organisation (SWE)
- Experienced in managing a team, with Fostering reg’s
- Multidisciplinary and multi-agency working experience
- Be a strong team player, with excellent communication skills.
- Have excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
In return we offer:
- Full support from a multidisciplinary team
- Regular supervision
- Meetings and peer support
- Developmental opportunities
- Internal / External training on new initiatives
You will also learn from some of the most dedicated and inspirational people in our profession.
Successful candidates will need to meet the person specification in order to be offered this post.
By The Bridge with Cambian is committed to safeguarding and protecting the young people and service users within our care.
All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference checks.
By The Bridge with Cambian is an equal opportunities employer.
Jobs at By the Bridge with Cambian
By the Bridge with Cambian is an innovative, dynamic, independent fostering organisation providing high quality foster care and services to children and their foster families.
We continually strives to achieve excellence for our children and young people, foster parents and staff. And every member of staff makes a valuable contribution towards improving the lives of children.
People are at the heart of everything that By the Bridge with Cambian is about. It is vital for our children, that our foster parents and staff are inspired and motivated by working for us.
We aim to create an environment where people feel valued and can grow, develop and achieve their goals. We work to ensure that By the Bridge with Cambian is a fun place to be, where people are treated fairly and rewarded well for the work that they do.
By the Bridge with Cambian is an equal opportunities employer
We may close job adverts once we’ve received sufficient applications. This can happen quickly and may be before the advertised closing date, so if you’re interested, please apply as soon as possible.