Register your details for an information evening
Warrington Fostering Information Evening
We hold regular information evenings in Warrington. The information evenings are essential information on By the Bridge and fostering. Please contact us for the next available date.
The team that runs the events are friendly, knowledgeable and will share their fostering experiences and answer any questions that you have. They’ll also provide more information on topics such as:
- Why children need fostering and how our unique therapeutic approach makes a difference
- How we match foster children to our Foster Parents
- Fostering as a career – the great pay, benefits, allowances, promotion and tax advantages. Also, what is expected of you as a Foster Parent
- The local support and exceptional training you’ll receive as a professional Foster Parent
- What makes us different to other fostering providers and why we are in high demand (over 1000 children are referred to us every month)
The Warrington information evening is held in a convenient location:
The Mercure Hotel, Penny Lane, Haydock, Merseyside WA11 9SG
All of our Foster Parents say that the information they had at their information event was really valuable in helping them make a decision.
Of course refreshments will be provided too!
Pre-book your information evening by leaving a few details on the contact form or by calling us on 0800 644 6230.
Fostering in Warrington
We are currently looking for Foster Parents in Liverpool, Birkenhead, Southport, Warrington, St Helens, Runcorn and Wigan. Also the surrounding towns and villages.
The bubbly team in the North West always extends a warm welcome. They are based in a beautiful converted barn surrounded by nature. The family events there are very popular and many times a year all the families get together for special events, or outings.
By the Bridge is renowned for its family activities and there’s always something exciting to look forward to. In fact, we regularly organise events and support groups for our Foster Parents, their families and the children in their care.